top of page
How to find the best backdrop
1. Understand your brand aesthetics, the visual aspects of your brand, such as color, design, and feel that identifies your brand.
2. Select backdrops with a matte finish vs shinny. Shinny reflects light, matte on the other hand photographs much better.
3. Be mindful of the size of your dessert vs the backdrop size. Tiered cakes and tall items will require larger backdrops.
How to hang a backdrop
1. Use painter's tape.
2. Roll up the tape and add it to the back of the backdrop.
3. Tape the backdrop to the wall or on the backsplash of your kitchen counter.
4. Push the backdrop against the wall
bottom of page